The Alium project’s development team is continuing to work on improving the functions and features of the platform. A number of important updates have been introduced recently, which will be detailed further.
First — an important announcement. On July 26th, the marketplace will be inaccessible from 15:00 to 18:00 UTC due to maintenance works on the platform.
As for the new functions and features, here is a list of the most important ones that have been introduced:
- When creating an NFT, users can now specify the number of NFTs to be issued. All relevant information will be displayed in the appropriate sections for the buyers when they will be purchasing any specific NFT;
- When adding a new NTF to a collection, users previously had to reload the page to see the NTF added to the list. The most recent update will allow for automatic loading of collection data, without the need to reload the page;
- The transition to the fixed price/auction page was previously accessible only via clicking a dedicated button. Transition to the page is now possible by clicking on the picture in question;
- The ability to add pictures in Jpeg format has been added to all forms. The function is possible when adding Media and other file types;
- Cash as a means of payment has been removed from the default options, as it is no longer supported;
- Sound playback during page loading by default has been disabled. The sounds can now be activated only by the user;
- Numerous other front-end and interface bugs have also been fixed.
The Alium development team is committed to making the platform as convenient for users as possible and will continue to introduce more improvements in the future. Stay tuned for more news and updates.